Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday Night Lights


Hooray for football season! It's so great to be out under the lights, on the sideline of high school football. The drama of high school isn't something I ever want to relive, but I still love the football! My boys are awesome. They work super hard not to live up to their reputation--the underdogs. I think they'll succeed. What kind of Athletic Trainer would I be if I didn't have any faith in my team?

My feet hurt. Being out at practice everyday has really been taking a toll. I try different shoes, but nothing seems to work. Maybe I'll try walking laps around the practice field so that I don't spend so much time standing still...we'll see if it works.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have faith in your boys too :)

    Have you tried the hard-core arch support insoles? I hear they help :)

    ReplyDelete